use-revolution Digest, Vol 6, Issue 176

John Rule johnrule at rcsprogramming.com
Mon Mar 29 11:34:43 EST 2004

> Stacks of cards can be differently ordered

What about page re-ordering?  It's academic...

Implementing several references (card, page, screen, panel, book) is OK with
me! I consistently get dirty looks from my colleagues when they hear the
terms 'stack' and 'card' though...it's getting embarrassing. From an
assemblers viewpoint, stack could be referencing the system heap or
something, so I allude to something very complicated when that term slips
out  ;-)

JR