convert from main stack to substack?

Springer, Paul paul.springer at sensis.com
Mon Mar 29 09:23:42 EST 2004

I have three applications that make up a demo (there are three because they
notionally run on different computers and communicate via sockets) and I
want to make a variation on this (so I can have a simple demo to take on the
road which will run on one machine, not require any TCP/IP, launch with a
single click, and generally be marketing-person friendly).

My question is this - Is there a really simple way to "import" these main
stacks as substacks, or do I need to resort to the slightly less simple way
of cutting and pasting objects and scripts into new substacks? I realize I
will need to manually make the changes to eliminate the socket
communication; I thought that there might be a way to avoid the cutting and
pasting though.

Thanks,

Paul