Tabbed buttons

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Mar 28 23:07:29 EST 2004

Without going into the desirability of such a solution, you would need
to use a separate tabbed button for each row and script them
accordingly.

If you go this way, PLEASE avoid the Microsoft way that drives me crazy
of moving the selected row of tabs to the top. If I click in a tab in
the 2nd row, I expect the next tab to still be in the 2nd row. In fact
it has leapt to the top row so next time I click, I'm in the wrong row!

Cheers,
Sarah