please include page reference

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Sun Mar 28 22:13:08 EST 2004

Again, conceptually, "stack" and "card" have their use.  It WAS NOT just
about screen size.  Stacks of cards can be differently ordered and do not
need to necessarily be viewed in linear order.  This is what primarily
distinguishes "card" from "page" and "stack" from "book".

Take a "stack" of playing cards -- how many different combinations can you
make that are meaningful?  Can you do the same for pages in a book?

Judy