OT: Contest for OSNews.com (write an article, win Xandros 2.0)

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Mar 28 20:44:19 EST 2004

Andre Garzia wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> OSNews.com site is running a contest on Articles. Best article wins a
> copy of a Xandros 2.0 Business Server ($129). OSNews is a very good
> site, and it's viewers are most experienced developers or OS Entusiasts
> (damn my bad english). I think it would be cool to submit entrys talking
> about Runtime Revolution 2.1 and state of the art programming. They are
> always publishing pieces on languages and non mainstream languages. I
> think they would like to see a piece on xTalk systems for they are
> exotic, cool and not the average thing they usually receive. Also it
> would be nice for RunRev for I could *swear* that with a good winner
> article in OSNews they would sell many copies of our favorite tool.

This is an excellent idea.  If interested please consider dropping me a
note so we can avoid overlapping articles.  I haven't picked a topic yet
but could post it here when I do it that would help.

It would be nice to see multiple submissions focusing on the most
efficient multiplatform dev tool around. :)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation