please include page reference

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sun Mar 28 17:57:17 EST 2004

On Sunday, March 28, 2004, at 03:03 PM, John Rule wrote:

> Since we can refer to a 'stack' as a 'window', it would be nice to use
> 'page' to refer to a 'card'. Besides, didn't the whole 'stack of cards'
> reference start because the screen size was so small, that your window
> (and
> it's pages) were ususally about the size of a stack index cards? That
> was a
> very long time ago...

I find I often use "page".  I think "panel" is nice, too.

I'm not completely happy with "stack" or "window", but I don't have a
good suggestion.

I can easily confuse customers when words like "stack" and "card" slip
out.

However, I respect the heritage and am pleased to use "stack" and
"card" within the community.  I'm getting the hang of this Revolution
stuff, but recognize that some folks have been using stacks and cards
for a long time.

Dar Scott