revLISP (actually is scheme...) Some doubts on implementation.

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sat Mar 27 22:52:53 EST 2004

On Saturday, March 27, 2004, at 01:04 PM, Andre Garzia wrote:

> I simply like boxes, I use them not only for arrays, so that
> enhancement will not kill my use of boxes, there's room for
> improvements? maybe, I must think if any feature is missing...

I haven't looked at that for a long time.  I think in some cases that
floating point numbers are not portable.  It might be nice if iterators
could climb down into nested boxes and then extract contents instead of
extracting on the way in.  I'm having second thoughts about the
different kinds of representation, especially since XML is the popular
way to go for representing data in a portable manner.

I wish you well with parsing.

If you get into lambda expressions, I have some tiny functions you
might find interesting.

Dar Scott