Graphic overlapping -- translucency effect

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri Mar 26 11:50:10 EST 2004

On 3/26/04 8:37 AM, "Glen Bojsza" <gbojsza at mac.com> wrote:

> How do I connect the nodes originally? Using draw graphics and then
> change each line to an image?

Depends: if you use only vertical and horizontal lines, I would try using a
square image and stretching it H or V to connect the nodes.  If you have
diagonal lines, it may be more work.  I might try creating the images on the
fly via script and painting the lines from node to node.  You'll wind up
with images that occupy the full rect of the "angled" lines, but they can
then be made translucent (via the blendLevel property).

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Development & Design