revLISP (actually is scheme...) Some doubts on implementation.

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Fri Mar 26 11:37:59 EST 2004

On Thursday, March 25, 2004, at 10:32 PM, Andre Garzia wrote:

> Your old box prime is here by my side, and it's aiding me very much,
> almost all programs I make use it.

I got to thinking that you might make lists or cons cells out of boxes.
  You might modify it and add box value types to match the scheme types.
  If you don't need the cons cell level, then you can use them as lists.
  The primer has a very elementary cons cell example, IIRC.

Andre, do you think the ability to have arrays as array elements will
have an effect on your use of boxes?  Is there a life for boxes after
this enhancement?

Dar Scott