Case Study...

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Mar 26 01:08:50 EST 2004

Chipp-

CW> Thanks for your kind words Andre. I look forward to seeing your work soon!

CW> BTW, did you get a chance to read the 'Why Multi-Tier' comments at the
CW> bottom of:

CW> http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/RunRevCaseStudies/Hemingway.htm

CW> Interested in your (and anyone else's) remarks.

CW> -Chipp

You got this in before I had a chance to post about it. I was going to
post a Wow! note and tell everyone to read that section even if they
don't care a thing about Hemingway itself.

So this might as well serve as an announcement: Everyone - scroll down
to the bottom of the case study, then read and memorize the "Why
Multi-Tier" section. It makes all the right points, and makes them
clearly and concisely. Props to Chipp.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net