Menu items

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Mar 25 23:07:24 EST 2004

You don't need to use a stack menu; just put the menu items you want the
user to select from into the contents of the button (on the Properties
palette it says "menu items"). Add another item that says something like
"Edit Items..." and then trap that in menuPick and bring up a stack that
will allow them to add/edit/delete the items in your pick list.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/