Documentations Biggest Flaw

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Thu Mar 25 19:32:25 EST 2004

Yes, and the PDFs that will accompany my project (they are guided projects
in creating simple stacks that gradually increase in -- simple albeit --
complexity) have lots of screenshots.  Even the CS majors rely upon  them.

And, umm, I think it's called the "dual encoding" theory that even
primarily verbal learners can find visual reinforcement beneficial (or
auditory reinforcement or... you get the idea).

Sigh.  Missed a good meeting it sounds like.

Judy