Standalone builder, Release Candidate 2

Steve Wagenseller wagenseller at mac.com
Wed Mar 24 19:00:43 EST 2004

Two bugs that I can't figure out, but did get a work-around for one of
them:

1. When I try to add stacks in OS X into the Standalone Application
Settings, stacks panel, I cannot add a stack from the same folder as my
main stack. If I place the other stack outside (using the desktop) and
then try adding a stack, it comes in with its path correct.  Odd.

2. When I indicate that I want my substacks put into a separate folder
(which I have called "data"), the builder doesn't make it so. No folder
in either the PPC version or the OS X version (which I expected, as
there was none with 2.1).

Solutions? Suggestions?

Steve Wagenseller
Honolulu