VersionTracker advertising

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Mar 24 09:33:26 EST 2004

If any of you are shipping commercial or shareware products and would
consider advertising on VersionTracker if they offerred a lower-priced
ad package, please contact me offlist.

When I met VersionTracker's founder at MacWorld, I discussed the
possibility of creating a co-op account in which smaller products could
share rotation so each developer pays a smaller portion but
VersionTracker is still working with a total that makes it worthwhile
for them.

VersionTracker is one of the most popular download sites in the world,
with its differentiator being an uncanny ability to maintain what are
probably the most up-to-date software listings ever (their system has
sometimes automatically updated my product listing within hours of me
changing my download page, even before I log in to VT to change it myself).

The people I know who've advertised there have reported a positive
return on the investment.  If it's the cost of entry that would make the
difference for you let me know, and if we can get between five and ten
potential advertisers I'll see what we can work out with them.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation