Database Experience

Bruce Robertson bfr at nwlink.com
Tue Mar 23 11:15:58 EST 2004

> This is very useful information, thank you for sharing it with us.
>
> What happened to the "Unlimited Version"?

Server feature are now strictly in Server, and there are 2 versions. Server
7 and Server 7 Advanced. Advanced has the web publishing capbabilities. It
will be $2499. Regular server will be $999. Look for details and Filemaker's
web site. The Server products will be available around June. There are
substantial discounts available now. I believe you can get a Server 7
advanced license now for $999 and get Advanced when it arrives, plus you get
the client version right now. But I'm not an FMI sales person - see their
web site for details.