Select question

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Tue Mar 23 01:53:17 EST 2004

Doug,

A few suggestions:

You won't be able to select text with that tool chosen- that's just not
how the tool works, in the IDE or an app. If you want to edit text,
you'll need to "choose browse tool" again.

It might also be helpful to note that you can select, move, and drag
objects by script without ever changing tools. Or you could switch
tools when the user double-clicks on a field, etc.

HTH

- Brian