Split followed by Transpose

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Mon Mar 22 22:57:05 EST 2004

According to the docs for transpose, you need to have a 2 dimensional
array.
I believe the mistake you are making is creating a 1 item key with a 2
item value, rather than a 2 item key with a 1 item value.

Thus Dar's suggestion to make the data
1,23	33
2,12	67

Except that won't work either, since the keys have to be sequential.
This should:

1,1	33
1,2	67
1,3	44
2,1	58
2,2	12
2,3	34

I would read the page in the transcript reference for transpose- it
goes into detail that I'm just spitting back here.

HTH
Brian