open sockets and snapshot conflict?

John Rule johnrule at rcsprogramming.com
Sun Mar 21 18:25:03 EST 2004

I am getting a consistent problem when I have open sockets and I do a
'snapshot' and export. The cursor turns into a hand, and when I click on the
screen, I can only draw white empty rectangles (I can't do anything else but
draw white empty rectangles at this point!)...I must use the 'Task Manager'
to exit out of this of course (the application is frozen, but not the
computer). I can use the same routine without sockets open and it works
fine...

One of my questions would be, what mode is this in when it 'crashes'? I am
choosing the browse tool after doing the snapshot...but maybe I should be
doing something else (or checking if something has finished)?

Thanks,
JR