Learning styles and RR

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Mar 21 18:12:53 EST 2004

On 3/21/04 4:40 PM, Meitnik at aol.com wrote:

> (Btw, charging 100.00 for
> printed docs is frankly outrageous. Nearly every product I can by now allows me to
> download a PDF version or HTML of its docs)

I don't think RR would have any problem with posting the PDFs; I'll ask.
We mainly didn't do it because we didn't think anyone would want to go
to the trouble and expense of actually printing and binding the books.
They are very large. Someone here said Kinkos wanted $50 to do the
binding, so if you were to have them printed and bound yourself, you'd
probably come close to the $99 price.

Geoff Canyon used to have the HTML files posted; maybe he will post the
URL again. I'll see about getting the PDFs online.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com