keyboard broken and disabled

Meitnik at aol.com Meitnik at aol.com
Sat Mar 20 17:41:55 EST 2004

In a message dated 03/20/2004 03:33:36 PM,
use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com writes:

> Responding to the keyboard is a critical thing that should be affecting
> nearly every app, since the federal accessibility guidelines and the Win
> HIG both require keyboard access to every program function.
> -- thank you Richard!
As one who is disabled (and will be increasingly so in time) and a developer
this issuse hits very close to home. I am currently developing an app for my
fellow disabled and supporting as many ways to do a task is rather important to
me. So Keyboard support in all its full range is going to be a deal breaker
for me to continue my work. I hope RR team also understands support for Spoken
Interface by Apple is going to break new ground and new markets for
developers. RR team can be a leader in your development tools supporting the disabled!
Go for it!

Andrew