Database Experience

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Sat Mar 20 11:50:41 EST 2004

When I go to http://www.mysql.com/downloads/index.html
 I don't see the adjectives "Classic" or "Pro" on the free download.  I do
see words like SAP for the MaxDB version which I recognize as high end DB
stuff that lead me to think that the version of MySQL available there is
capable of handing transactions.  What do you think?  Jim

--

OYF is... Highly resourceful people working together.
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
1959 Upper Water Street, Suite 407, Halifax, Nova Scotia. B3J 3N2
Info Line: 902-823-2477, Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139