Dan Shafer's Book

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Fri Mar 19 15:35:30 EST 2004

Christopher,

With all due respect, the curt message was probably more related to the
approach of the question than anything else. Actually, it wasn't a
question- it was an accusation that you had been "summarily ignored".

Asking something on the list and then angrily commenting 48 hours later
that you have been ignored, never having contacted support...
especially when it turns out that one of the key people required to
answer (Dan) is away for personal reasons...

Follow that with a rant of "it's not fair, everyone else is doing
[off-topic posts]", and that you are "unprivileged"...

Please, let's not yell and complain and then complain some more when
flowers don't come back.

My 2 cents-  if you had asked nicely again, you would have gotten the
info you were looking for. I'm sure you still will- it seems to me that
you got no immediate replies because there was no immediate answer. You
also wrote to a public list, not directly to a responsible party.

- Brian