Revolution 2.2 Release Candidate - Color problems

Graham Samuel livfoss at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Mar 19 13:55:31 EST 2004

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 11:45:36 +1030, "Monte Goulding"
<monte at sweattechnologies.com> wrote:

>Hmmm... It sounds more like a graphics driver issue than a standalone issue.
>Your not building on one platform and only looking at the standalone on this
>Dell laptop are you? Is it a completely different color or a slight
>variation.

No, all on same machine... happens on OSX too. Now Bugzilla'd (Bug
1388),but no really simple recipe available yet (i.e. totally repeatable in
my quite complex app, but attempts at reproducing in a one-stack version
haven't succeeded so far).

Graham