Multiple Language Support?

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Fri Mar 19 12:18:56 EST 2004

>Has anyone else done this? Any suggestions as to the best way to
>achieve this would be most welcome.

Hello Dave,

I offer as an example Serendipity Library
<http://www.oenolog.net/ftp/serendipity_downloader.htm>.  The Library
ships with English installed and translation "text" files in Dutch,
French, German, & Spanish.  The Library is not only multi-lingual: it
is also user translatable.

I posted the details of my approach on Feburary 20th in "Re:
Multilingual apps (was: Re: Beginners global variable pb)".  I'll
forward a copy to you privately.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company