Revolution CRASH - was Re: about collision routines.

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Fri Mar 19 09:58:41 EST 2004

Don't use the cursor keys ;-)

The keys to use are displayed when you open the stack, and you can
change them by clicking the button for the action you want (like
thrust, for example) and then pressing the key you want to cause that
action.

What's happening when you use the cursor keys is that the stack is
going to the next/previous card. There are only two cards. The other
one is used as a scratch pad, for setting up the various graphics used
in the game.

On my machine, using the cursor keys goes to the other card, but can
also switch back to the game without a problem.

regards,

Geoff Canyon
gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com