2.2rc2: impossible to save in standalone without error

Fran=?ISO-8859-1?B?5w==?=ois Cuneo francois.cuneo at cuk.ch
Fri Mar 19 00:45:49 EST 2004

Le 18.3.2004 22:51, François Cuneo à francois.cuneo at cuk.ch a écrit:

> Hello!
> I'm trying to save on 10.3.3 with RV 2.2rc2 in standalone. All was perfect
> before, but now, I have the message:
>
> It's the same when I try for OS9 or OSX!
>

> There was an error while saving the standalone application
>
> I try on 2.1 and all is good.
>
> Is it a bug??
>
> Thank you!
>

> Amicalement
> François
>
> François Cuneo
> Au Champ du Pré
> 1353 Bofflens
>
> e-mail: mailto:francois.cuneo at cuk.ch
>
> Web Cuk New Technologies, programmes éducatifs pour Mac: http://www.cuk.ch
> Web CUK, humeurs et tests sur le mac: http://www.cuk.ch/articles
>
> Tél: ++41 (024) 441.17.81
> Fax: ++41 (024) 441.17.05

In fact, I have seen 2 problems

The first time I openen my stack with the 2.2rc2 version, the cursor wath
always busy. But really busy! It was in fast rotation.

I quit Revolution, I launch it again, open my Stack, and the cursor was
correct!

So now I try to save the stack in Standalone: problem (see message).
For OSX, OS9.

I restart my computer, I relaunch Revolution andŠ no problem to save in
Standalone.

So, I think that it's some problem when whe open a stack or we launch the
new release the firs time.

The new TabButton on Mac OSX are splendid!

Amicalement
François

François Cuneo
Au Champ du Pré