about collision routines.

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Thu Mar 18 21:41:05 EST 2004

Alas, my copy is on my venerable laptop, whose motherboard was recently
fried when the twins decided to "help" mommy by cleaning her laptop with a
sopping-wet rag while it was running (shame on me for leaving it where
they could get it it; perhaps I should have considered Mars?).

I might have one at work but won't get there until next RevDevCon
Wednesday.

Judy