Revolution 2.2 Release Candidate - Color problems

Graham Samuel livfoss at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Mar 18 18:26:18 EST 2004

Before I dive into Bugzilla, has anyone any idea why the colours (or
colors, for that matter) in my standalone would behave differently from the
way they do under the IDE? Basically in the standalone I start off with a
graphic with a certain colour and pattern that already looks different from
the way it did under the IDE, and when I move a group over it by script,
the graphic looks different afterwards (which it never does in the IDE).
Very odd it seems to me, but is this a known thing? If not, I will try to
isolate it. This is a Dell laptop running with 32 bit colour depth. I have
yet to try it on a Mac.

TIA

Graham
PS I did manage to make a standalone with a proper large-size Windows XP
icon, at the first attempt - excellent!