Newcomer

Michael Reade mvreade at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 18 15:39:50 EST 2004

Wow, Andre, you make me want dive in the deep end of the pool!  Especially
if you come from an RB background. What's more, unlike you, I'm NOT a
programmer, which makes this sound all the more appetizing.

The SQLite news is very exciting, as I would like to be able to embed
databases ‹ as well as multi-user database solutions.

How about generating reports? I know that RB is limited in that, and one
ends up having to buy some plug in...

And one last thing: falo portugues tambem. Sou brasileiro.

I'm excited about this.

All the best,

Michael Reade