Problem with imagedata

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Thu Mar 18 13:42:06 EST 2004

Well, no need to answer : now it works...
although I still don't get why it didn't before...

Anyway, did anyone already tried to draw directly
inside an imagedata (segments, curves... and why
not antialiasing) ? IOW try to emulate some kind
of quickdraw routines ?

Yes I know there are drawing tools in Rev, but in
that case the result is different : the drawing is
contained inside an image, which gives more degrees
of freedom for further processing, export, etc.

JB