OT two+ buck a gallon gas AAARRRGGGGHHH

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Mar 18 12:45:51 EST 2004

Don't know specifics on cars, but I drove from SF to Albuqueque and
my speed rarely went below 100! Got passed by the Highway patrol
doing over 100 they didn't blink at me! That was between cities of
course. I slowed down to the speed limit until I reached the city
limits sign.

The car I had was an Dodge Intrepid 3.5L and I think it got around 40
MPG on the Freeway.

Also don't forget US gallons are smaller than UK gallons!

Cheers
Dve