OT two+ buck a gallon gas AAARRRGGGGHHH

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Thu Mar 18 11:23:57 EST 2004

Ok folks, I think this thread is officially *ahem* out of gas... :) Or
rather, it could run and run but given the current volume of traffic on this
list it should now be parked.

Cheers,

Heather
Your friendly listmom who is also capable of committing the cardinal sin of
forgetting to change the subject heading from "Re: use-revolution digest"
sorry folks...

--
Heather Nagey ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools