OT two+ buck a gallon gas AAARRRGGGGHHH

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 18 09:39:18 EST 2004

The other problem with diesels, which essentially closes them out of
environments like the one I live in (Northern Vermont) is the need for
a glow plug to start the engine in cold weather.  We still have to plug
our cars in when it get super cold (engine block heater) but who wants
to do that daily all winter long?