use-revolution Digest, Vol 6, Issue 105

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Wed Mar 17 04:36:57 EST 2004

> there used to be a webmaster link.
> is Heather the web mechanic, too?

I do maintenance, yes.

> i get these messages, although
> what i send does get "published" on the list.

Sorry, I thought I'd killed those. Evidently not. Its someone subscribed to
the list who isn't checking their mail, and the bounce doesn't provide quite
enough information...

Will try again.

Regards,

Heather

--
Heather Nagey ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools