Database Experience

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Wed Mar 17 11:03:01 EST 2004

Got it, thanks.  My rust is showing.  I was involved in the introduction of
a true DBMS as designed by GE in the 60's but haven't done anything in the
last 30 years.  Back then we didn't use the same jargon so I'm busy updating
my lexicon as I contemplate what I might need to produce my app.

I did use (fought with) FileMaker about 10 years ago and am interested to
the response to the questions around that product... Jim