OT 3D text wrapping

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Wed Mar 17 00:14:19 EST 2004

Howdy,

I've looked at MacCad and Curvus, nice but don't fill the need. I'm still
looking for a software product that allows you to stick and align text on a
curved surface (in this case wine/champaign glasses and then pull it off as
curved for printing positives for etching resists.

What I'm looking for is a way to use calipers to measure the glasses, then
apply the measurements to a 3D rendering where we can do the above.

My intentions are to get a software product that does that, then setup a
viable image base to store and maintain images and accompanying custom
templates.

Any ideas?

Ken N.