How could I debug code in an standalone?

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 16 20:48:56 EST 2004

Hi Developers,

I'm puzzled by a handler that works as expected
in the Development environment, but fails in the
standalone.

I've made 14 variations of the code just to
discover the offending lines, or at least a
pattern, but no results yet.

Did you have an strategy to debug code in an
standalone?

I've included the answer dialog in the main stack,
so checking the contents of variables or globals is
a simple "answer myVariableZXC".

Anyway, I suspect that part of the problem is
that the handler requested is in the stack script
of a substack of the main stack.

If it is a message path related problem then,

How could i debug the message path in a standalone?

Thanks in advance,

al

=====
Visit my site: