Database Experience

Richard Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Mon Mar 15 23:32:20 EST 2004

On Mar 15, 2004, at 6:36 PM, John Dixon wrote:

> Rick,
>
> I asked for replies offlist because I did not want to get flamed for
> asking
> for information to be posted to the list that some (many?) might
> regard as
> being way off topic... But if people wish to reply with their opinions
> the list, who am I to argue about it.
>
> Regards,
>
> John Dixon

John,

You shouldn't feel that you are going to get flamed for something like a
database question as to how it works/doesn't work with Revolution.

If you are getting flamed for that, then there is something wrong with
this list.  I thought we were trying to foster a friendly atmosphere
here
so that people will feel free to ask their questions so we can all learn
from each other about Revolution.

I wonder how many other people are out there not asking their questions
because they don't want to get flamed by someone on this list.

Perhaps we all need to be more patient and tolerant on this list?

Thanks for the reply!

Rick Harrison