SoCal RevDevCon - March 24

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Mar 15 15:44:32 EST 2004

Alejandro asks:

 > Could you make an audio or video tape recording of
 > the event?

If the attendeees agree and someone wants to handle that, I don't mind
having my session recorded.

But my bigger fear is tedium:  it's a relatively small group (about a
dozen) and very informal -- much of the discussion is idle banter,
sometimes with several conversations going at once.  Fun to be present,
maybe not so fun to watch in 2D.

Judy Perry wrote:

> And maybe post relevant PDFs, stacks, etc?  There's no way I can
 > get up to LA and back to Fullerton in time for my class :(

That's too bad, as I've been hoping to meet you in person since I first
learned you were local some years ago.

My Devolution toolkit will premier on Fourth World's 10-year anniversary
on 4/4/04.  When it's released I'll make some QT tutorials to go with it
-- it's so devolved you'll need 'em. :)

I'll ask Geoff Canyon if he can collate his notes from the session on
what we'd like to see in the next major rev -- hopefully he'll be able
to post 'em on his Web site.

REQUEST for other Rev groups around the world:

If you have a regional group for Revolution developers drop me a note
and I'll put together a list at the SoCal RevDevCon group:

Once we get three or four on that list hopefully we can migrate it to a
page at RunRev.com.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation