Upgrade version and pricing

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Mon Mar 15 11:22:37 EST 2004

Among all of the bug fixes and new features, I hope there will also be
current engines for ALL of the various *nix flavors that Revolution
"supposedly" supports. I have been waiting for the IRIX version update
since 1.1.1. Kevin stated a few months ago that the boxes used for
building these versions were somehow lost/misplaced or something like
that. When will this happen Kevin? Does RunRev r-e-a-l-l-y support 12
platforms? Come-on!!!!

Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>
(Enterprise level customer... expecting Enterprise level support)