Fix it before moving ahead

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sat Mar 13 20:19:57 EST 2004

> RevZilla was a major effort on Ken's part, done in his spare time. He
> could say for sure, but I'm betting he has at least a few
> hundred hours in it.

Actually, it was done in Revolution, so it only took a few dozen...

:-)

But of course the point is that RevZilla would do nothing without
Bugzilla behind it, and it does take quite a lot of effort to create
your own multiuser bug tracking system (which is why there are dozens of
free or for-pay bug tracking systems out there).

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com