Disappearing Images in Fields

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Sat Mar 13 15:29:04 EST 2004

Hi Ken,

> Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 10:08:42 -0600
> From: "Ken Ray" <kray at sonsothunder.com>
> Subject: RE: Disappearing  Images in Fields
>
> Scott, did you make a non-scrolling field within the scrolling group?
> That is, if the non-scrolling field was 1000 pixels tall and the group
> was only 200 pixels tall with a vertical scrollbar, would that work?
FWIW, I think that should work too.

But if it doesn't, you could go crazy and make the whole field an image,
then group the image and add your vertical scrollbar.

I guarowntee that'll work, but you couldn't include things like linked text,
etc., nor would the text be easily editable. You'd have to make linked text
into transparent buttons or fields to emulate hypertext behavior.

Ken N.