Fix it before moving ahead

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Sat Mar 13 12:50:58 EST 2004

On Mar 12, 2004, at 8:47 AM, sims wrote:

> It would indeed be a very good thing for Rev to communicate more often
> to Rev users. Why hasn't the Rev announcement at San Fran been made
> public?
>
> Making  Ken Ray Minister of Revzilla & Bugs was a great move.

Not sure I know what "announcement at San Fran" you're talking about?

Ken was already master of Revzilla -- he created it. I asked him to
take on the larger responsibility of overseeing bugzilla in general,
and he graciously agreed. I didn't want him to have to be the public
face of bugzilla, so I didn't announce it. I still don't want him to
have to be the public face of bugzilla, so let me make this
announcement instead:

For the last month and a half, I've been responsible for getting the
next release of Revolution out the door. I've been working hard to
organize the process, and I think the results will show through the
next several releases. If you have a question or concern regarding
schedule, feature set, bug fixes, or anything else, please email me
directly.

regards,

Geoff Canyon
gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com