Upgrade version and pricing [was] Re: Fix it before moving ahead

j j at clsdesignassociates.com
Sat Mar 13 08:11:01 EST 2004

Ah, the issues of old.  Business ethics would mandate all bug
fix/tweak/minor improvement updates be free, while feature upgrades
(including at least three new major features) may or may not require a
new "upgrade license" (which should be perhaps 25% of the software's
retail cost).  Of course, how often do we find ethics in business
ethics these days...?

J.

--
David J. Downs