Disappearing Images in Fields

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Fri Mar 12 21:08:29 EST 2004

Although I can't help with image source I did use a field (series of
fields) and an image grouped with the group having scroll bars and the
image works fine as the group is scrolled. Did you try it ? You still
have to wrap by hand but you can use multiple fields and make wrapping
easier.

FWIW

Tom

On Mar 12, 2004, at 8:53 PM, Scott Rossi wrote:

> I have a field with several images displayed via imageSource.  When the
> field's fixedLineHeight is true, images scrolled into view from the
> bottom
> of the scrolling are invisible until their rects fall completely
> within the
> field.  As the field is scrolled further and the images are scrolled
> out of
> view at the top of the field, they remain visible.  It's almost as if
> the
> images are shifted out of view at the bottom of the field unless the
> bottom-most portion of the images falls within the field.  If the
> fixedLineHeight is set to to false, the images display properly but
> it's
> impossible to wrap the text as desired.
>
> I've posted a demo stack to better explain the issue (sorry, this was
> done
> on OSX and probably should be viewed using this system).
>
>  go url "http://www.tactilemedia.com/download/imagedemo.rev"

Thomas J. McGrath III
SCS
1000 Killarney Dr.