Video Tutorials on the Geometry Manager

Marty Billingsley marty at vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu
Fri Mar 12 08:07:07 EST 2004

> From: Sarah Reichelt <sarahr at genesearch.com.au>
>
> >  After thinking about it, I decided to create some (non-professional)
> > videos which go step-by-step through the features.
> >
> For those of you looking to make tutorial videos with OS X, I just
> noticed this product:
> http://www.macxware.com/candypress/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=25

If you're interested in looking at some really well-made tutorial videos,
check out atomiclearning.com.  It's subscription-based, but some tutorials
are free.  I use these as my model when I make tutorials for use here at
school.

 - marty

--
Marty Billingsley (marty at ucls.uchicago.edu)
The University of Chicago Laboratory Schools

    "We are our choices...."
                   - Sartre