new plugin...altCleanStack Clean Up Your stacks and save up to 58%!]

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Mar 12 02:40:45 EST 2004

OK, the fix is in. For those of you who have already downloaded
altCleanStack, just select the Prefs from altPlugin toolbar and check
for updates. It will show the latest version and you can instantly
download it.

Or, others can find it at:
http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/altPluginDownload/Downloads.htm