How to run a script using Shell in the background?

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Mar 11 13:38:23 EST 2004

I have to stop half reading...
I keep giving out wrong answers ;)

The piping works! I use it everyday...

You can also check for a busy file using a
utility like psfile via cmd on the pc or use
the pslist which lists the programs - you wait
until your cmd (which you can rename 'cmd /?')
is gone. Unix should have the same (bin ?)
commands I believe. cigwin could work too.

And there's an filebusy xcmd and osax for macs...
but no cmd ;)