Crashing with print card

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Tue Mar 9 09:17:19 EST 2004

Ken,

Don't forget you are working with a compressed image in that stack!!
Remember what happened when you tried to open in PS.

I got a file over 40 MB when opened in PS from your pdf file. That may
be what you are up against. REV's print functions or the printers maybe
trying to decompress the image.

Try a screen shot 'from within REV' onto a new card and print that. See
if it works.

HTH

Tom