AVI/WMV Playback Control?

Peter Reid preid at reidit.demon.co.uk
Tue Mar 9 04:48:08 EST 2004

>Question: if your current content and packages are currently
>created/delivered using Flash, why not 1) deliver your content in a
>standalone Flash player, or 2) deliver your content along with the Flash
>player engine?  In either case, no installation or codecs are necessary.
>
>Regards,
>
>Scott Rossi

Hi Scott

I want my clips to appear within a Rev window with other components
on display, not as part of a separate floating window/app.

Also, I would need to get agreement to install the Flash Player as a
separate app anyway.  But the main point is that I want the video
clips as part of my app not separate to it.

Cheers

Peter
--
Peter Reid
Reid-IT Limited, Loughborough, Leics., UK
E-mail: preid at reidit.co.uk
         preid at reidit.demon.co.uk
         peter.reidit at ntlworld.com
Web: http://www.reidit.co.uk